Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Thanksgiving 2011 at Grandpa David's & Grandma Lori's


We spent a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend in Whiterocks. The weather was pretty nice for the end of November and we were able to get out and enjoy the mountain air.
Lexi was completely grossed out by the turkey, but the rest of us enjoyed one of the best birds ever along with all the fixins. Grandma Lori is such an amazing chef! It was a treat for all of us to be able to eat all of her culinary creations on Thanksgiving day.
Logan finally got pumpkin pie! Since we went to the pumpkin patch in October he had been asking if I could make him pumpkin pie. Being the great mom that I am I never made it for him. So he was thrilled when he finally got to eat Lori's pumpkin pie. It was delicious, of course.

Lexi loved it too!
Lydia loves the wide open space and being in the country.
Thanks Grandpa and Grandma for a fun, memorable Thanksgiving!

No comments: