Monday, January 09, 2012

Logan - Fall 2011



Age - 2 1/2
We are so grateful for our little "boy". He tells us all the time that he is a boy. "I a boy, Logan Jesse Bell." He loves cars, trucks, trains, bikes, wagons, and pretty much anything with wheels. He keeps us on our toes as he explores and discovers so much each day. Its pretty amazing that a 2 year old can rule the roost, but he does. He has us all wrapped around his finger and he knows it. Logan is a show off and loves to make all of us laugh. One day I asked him if I could count on him. He responded "Yes Mom" and then pointed to his stomach and said "one, two, three . . ." I love this age and try to take mental pictures and notes each day because I know he won't be my "little boy" for long.

No comments: