So I know that it is now March 1st and I am still blogging about the holidays. Pretty Pathetic, Right?
We had so much fun through the holidays. We got to spend time with so many loved ones making special memories. I know that these memories and these special times together strengthen our love for each other and bind our hearts together. These memories are what get us through the rough times.
So that is why I am still trying to document the holidays. I want to always remember this time together.
Lots of fun until. . . Nana slipped and fell. She tried to catch herself with her hands and SNAP! She broke her arm. It was horrible! Luckily we had 3 doctors close by to help :) My dad took her to Park City. They stabilized her arm for the weekend and sent her home. We all went to Roosevelt for the weekend. It was sad to see her so miserable. She wanted us to still have the New Year's Eve party that she had planned and because she had done so much work ahead of time we were able to. She had thought of everything from food to games to fireworks. It turned out to be a great night! She went back to Park City on Monday and had 2 plates and 8 screws put in her arm to hold it together. We are so thankful for good doctors and medical help.
![]() |
| Everything is more fun with Aunt Cortney |
| Logan's hat is always covering up at least one eye ;) but he doesn't care. He's happy anyway. |






No comments:
Post a Comment